Conducting periodic tank tests in your underground storage tank system can greatly reduce the risk of a fuel leak.
Contact us today: 631-396-7469
A leader in Line and Tank testing services in the Long Island & the New York Metro area
Henrich ensures your fueling facility is operating within federal, state and local regulations. We are authorized in Suffolk & Nassau County and the Five Boroughs. Whether we’re testing the integrity of home heating oil tanks or inspecting a 20,000 gallon underground fuel oil storage system, we understand the importance of providing accurate and timely test results. With every project, we use the most advanced tools and sophisticated technology to provide you with a cost-effective, environmentally sound solution whatever the size and scope of the job.
Why choose Henrich for your Tank, Line & Leak Detector Testing needs?
Minimal Site Downtime
Types of Customers We Work for
Service Stations & C-Stores
FIRE & POLICE DEPARTMENTS
Hospital & Healthcare Facilities
Our Tank & Line Testing Services Include:
OUR TECHNICIANS ARE CERTIFIED TO PRECISION TEST COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL TANK SYSTEMS
Tank & Line Testing
- Suffolk County Certification: Alert 8200 Underfill & Ullage Tank Tightness Test – Certification Number: 63
- The Five Boroughs & Nassau County Certification: EZY3 Locator Plus Tester, EZY Check Product Line Tests – Certification Number: 58-7364
- Line Leak Detector Testing
- Automatic Tank Gauge Annual Certification
- Hydrostatic Sump Integrity Testing
- Cathodic Protection Testing
- Functionality Testing